- Overall Length:11.00"
- Blade Length:6.25"
- Blade Thickness:0.20"
- Blade Material:High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.75"
- Handle Thickness:0.91"
- Handle Material:Stag
- Weight:10.82 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Knife
This Anza Dunfield fixed blade knife has a 6.25" clip point blade and a full stag horn handle. Each Anza knife is handmade from an annealed steel file that has been cold ground and polished. This unique process provides a sharp, durable edge that is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, and everyday utility chores. If you're looking for handmade USA quality that won't break the bank, look no further than Anza Knives.Features
- Anza blades are handmade from an annealed file for unprecedented strength and edge retention.
- Full tang construction provides a solid platform for any difficult cutting task.
- Filework along the spine of the blade adds a customized collectible look to the knife.
- Each knife includes a custom leather sheath for comfortable everyday carry.
- Extended tang serves as a striker and lanyard hole.