- Overall Length:7.75"
- Blade Length:3.625"
- Cutting Edge:3.125"
- Blade Thickness:0.19"
- Blade Material:High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.125"
- Handle Thickness:0.70"
- Handle Material:Micarta
- Weight:5.47 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Hunting, Everyday Carry
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Knife
This Anza MC-2M fixed blade knife has a 3.6" blade and a micarta handle. Each Anza knife is handmade from a high carbon steel file that has been annealed, cold ground, and polished. This unique process provides a sharp, durable edge that is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, and everyday utility chores. If you're looking for handmade USA quality that won't break the bank, look no further than Anza Knives.Features
- Anza blades are handmade from an annealed carbon steel file for unprecedented strength and edge retention.
- Full tang construction provides a solid platform for any difficult cutting task.
- Each knife includes a custom leather sheath for comfortable everyday carry.
- File work along the spine adds a customized, collectible look to the knife.