- Overall Length:7.325"
- Blade Length:3.25"
- Blade Thickness:0.12"
- Blade Material:High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style:Trailing Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.125"
- Handle Thickness:0.92"
- Handle Material:Stag
- Color:Brown, White
- Bolster Material:Black Canvas Micarta
- Weight:4.07 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Everyday Carry, Hunting
- Product Type:Knife
This Anza SP2-E fixed blade knife has a 3.25" blade and a stag horn handle. Each Anza knife is handmade from a high carbon steel file that has been annealed, cold ground, and polished. This unique process provides a sharp, durable edge that is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, and everyday utility chores. If you're looking for handmade USA quality that won't break the bank, look no further than Anza Knives.Features
- Anza blades are handmade from an annealed carbon steel file for unprecedented strength and edge retention.
- Full tang construction provides a solid platform for any difficult cutting task.
- Each knife includes a custom leather sheath for comfortable everyday carry.