- Overall Length:11.25"
- Blade Length:6.00"
- Cutting Edge:5.50"
- Blade Thickness:0.27"
- Blade Material:High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style:Spear Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.75"
- Handle Thickness:0.81"
- Handle Material:Micarta
- Weight:11.01 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Hunting, Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Knife
This Anza V-TAC fixed blade knife has a 6" blade and a black micarta handle that has been contoured for a substantial grip. Each Anza knife is handmade from a high carbon steel file that has been annealed, cold ground, and polished. This unique process provides a sharp, durable edge that is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, and everyday utility chores. If you're looking for handmade USA quality at a reasonable price, look no further than Anza Knives.Features
- Anza blades are handmade from an annealed carbon steel file for unprecedented strength and edge retention.
- Full tang construction provides a solid platform for any difficult cutting task.
- Each knife includes a custom leather sheath for comfortable everyday carry.
- Impressive filework along the spine adds a customized, collectible appearance.
- Extended tang serves as a lanyard loop and striker.