- Overall Length:22.875"
- Blade Length:15.625"
- Cutting Edge:15.125"
- Blade Thickness:0.90"
- Blade Material:1075 Carbon Steel
- Blade Style:Machete
- Blade Grind:Flat
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:7.25"
- Handle Thickness:0.97"
- Handle Material:Polypropylene
- Weight:27.12 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Model:Baryonyx Machete
- Country of Origin:El Salvador
- Best Use:Camp & Hike, Hunting
- Product Type:Knife
The Baryonyx Machete is a massive double-edged machete that was built to withstand the jungles of South America. Manufactured by Condor Knives in El Salvador, the Baryonyx offers a rugged design that will stand up to just about anything. This versatile survival blade performs well in the backcountry or around the campsite. Baryonyx means the "Heavy Claw" and this bad boy will chop, slice, hack and claw its way through anything that stands in your path.Features:
- 1075 carbon steel offers an extremely strong and durable blade.
- Large curved edge for effortless chopping and drawing cuts.
- Sickle top edge for easily slicing through grasses, bushes and plants.
- Bifurcated tip for striking or piercing applications.
- Polypropylene handle provides a solid, comfortable grip.
- Includes a leather sheath for convenient belt carry.