- Overall Length:18.00"
- Head Width:6.625"
- Head Thickness:1.00"
- Head Material:Stainless Steel
- Cutting Edge:4.25"
- Handle Material:Hickory
- Weight:2 lb. 10.80 oz.
- Brand:Council Tool
- Model:18" Camp Axe
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Axe
This 18" Camp Axe from Council Tool features a 6.625" blade and a curved handle made from hickory wood. The axe head pattern is thought to have originated in the Biscayan region of Spain. It's great for one-handed camp chores such as splitting, chopping, hammering, etc. Council Tool makes all of their products in the USA using time proven materials and machining techniques.Features:
- Forged tool steel for unparalleled strength and performance
- Hand sharpened tapered bit for splitting and cutting chores
- Axe head is hydraulically seated in the handle for a secure fit
- Heat coated with enamel and lacquer for rust and corrosion resistance