- Overall Length:6.875"
- Blade Length:2.625"
- Cutting Edge:2.50"
- Blade Thickness:0.10"
- Blade Material:440C
- Blade Style:Drop Point
- Blade Finish:Black
- Edge Type:Serrated
- Handle Length:4.25"
- Handle Thickness:0.63"
- Handle Material:G-10
- Handle Color:OD Green
- Frame Material:Stainless Steel
- Weight:5.35 oz.
- Pocket Clip:Right Hand, Tip-Up/Down
- Knife Type:Manual
- Opener:Nail Nick, Wave Opener
- Best Use:Everyday Carry
Emerson Knives collaborated with Multitasker Tools to develop the EDC multi-tool and are proud to offer the new EDC-2. Emerson has "trimmed the fat" so to speak*. The EDC-2 delivers just the essential tools to create a slimmer pocket carry multi-tool at a more palatable price for most. It has a liner locking 440C steel blade with a black oxide finish and the patented Wave Opener feature. The EDC-2 has G-10 scales and is ready for everyday carry with a tip-up pocket clip that includes two extra set screws for added durability.Components:
- 440C Steel Blade (partially serrated)
- Awl Punch/Scraper
- Phillips Screwdriver (90 & 180 degree locks)
- Flat Head Standard Screwdriver (90 & 180 degree locks)
*Wrench feature and bottle opener have been removed.