- Max Output:1000 Lumens
- Max Runtime:95 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:18900 Candela
- Beam Distance:275 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2
- Battery Type:AA
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:1.73"
- Body Diameter:1.57"
- Weight:7.20 oz.
- Model Number:E41L2BK
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
For those in the market for a pocket-sized searchlight, the E41 flashlight is a solid and reliable choice. 1,000 lumens output and 275 meter beam distance give you the power needed to conquer the night. The E41 measures just 4.5" overall and runs on four AA batteries, a readily available cell size. For outdoor enthusiasts and professionals alike, the E41 is a searchlight you'll want to have.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Uses four AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Burst: 1000 lumens
- High: 400 lumens / 4.25 hours
- Mid: 140 lumens / 13.33 hours
- Low: 20 lumens / 95 hours
INFORMATION FROM FENIX