- Max Output:200 Lumens
- Max Runtime:58 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:500 Candela
- Beam Distance:50 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IP67
- LED Type:XP-G2 R5
- Battery Type:AAA
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Weight:2.20 oz
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Headlamp
This HL15 model is black with a blue/orange reflective headband.
The Fenix HL15 is a lightweight running headlamp with a reflective headband. It features one neutral white LED for better color rendering, and two red LEDs to alert others. With four brightness levels and IP67 waterproof classification, the HL15 is perfect for road running, hiking, and camping.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED and Nichia red LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by two AAA(Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed.
- Turbo (Alkaline): 200 lumens / 1.5 hours
- High (Alkaline): 70 lumens / 4 hours
- Mid (Alkaline): 30 lumens / 12.5 hours
- Low (Alkaline): 4 lumens / 58 hours
- Turbo (Ni-MH): 200 lumens / 1 hour 10 minutes
- High (Ni-MH): 70 lumens / 3.5 hours
- Mid (Ni-MH): 30 lumens / 8.5 hours
- Low (Ni-MH): 4 lumens / 37 hours