- Max Output:1800 Lumens
- Max Runtime:150 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:18500 Candela
- Beam Distance:270 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2
- Battery Type:18650, CR123
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:2.08"
- Body Diameter:1.06"
- Weight:7.76 oz.
- Model Number:LD50L2BK
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
Fenix has created a flashlight for everyone. The LD50 is an very compact flashlight that provides a dizzying 1800 lumens from two Cree XM-L2 LED's. It has a flat, side-by-side aluminum body that is designed to allow the use of both LED's or just one if desired. Five brightness levels and the strobe function are available at the push of the side switch.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Ultra compact flat body design
- Built-in belt clip
- Intuitive one-button operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Turbo: 1800 lumens / 1.58 hours
- High: 750 lumens / 4 hours
- Mid: 350 lumens / 10 hours
- Low: 140 lumens / 25 hours
- Eco: 25 lumens / 150 hours
- Strobe: 1800 lumens
INFORMATION FROM FENIX