- Overall Length:9.75"
- Blade Length:4.25"
- Cutting Edge:4.00"
- Blade Thickness:0.13"
- Blade Material:CPM154
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:5.50"
- Handle Thickness:0.48"
- Handle Material:Titanium
- Weight:4.68 oz.
- Knife Type:Butterfly
- Brand:Geof Dumas Original Knives
- Designer:Geof Dumas, Jon Sorenson
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Recreation
- Product Type:Knife
The EX10 Balisong is a semi-custom release from Geof Dumas Original Knives. Geof Dumas is a custom knifemaker producing high performance balisongs for the flipping community. This particular run of the EX10 is a collaboration with Jon Sorenson of Rotten Designs, who did the fantastic blade grinds on these knives. This EX10 model has a titanium handle and a satin finished clip point blade with a swedge.Features:
- CPM154 stainless steel blade provides a hardness of 60 RC.
- 440c bushing pivots offer smooth flipping action.
- 1/2" thick 6Al4V titanium handles with a milled texture for added grip.
- Stainless steel spacers and latch with T8 screw construction.
Please Note: After break-in period and tuning, please maintain pivot screws with thread locker. As with all Balisongs, we recommend checking the screws regularly.