- Weight:8.00 oz.
- Product Type:Pouch
The Maxpedition 10" x 4" Bottle Holder is designed to fit a 32 oz. / 1L Nalgene bottle (sold separately) or similarly sized containers like the stainless steel Klean Kanteen bottles. Includes a front compartment for storing first-aid kit and/or other gear.
- Main compartment: 10" high x 4" diameter, padded, with drainage grommet
- Frontal: 6" x 3" x 1.5" with elastic retention
- PALS attachment webbing: Front and sides
- Attachment-1: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Attachment-2: 5" TacTie™ straps (sold separately)
- Attachment-3: Keyper quick release hook on back
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION