- Weight:4.00 oz.
- Hydration Compatible:No
- Model Number:MX2302K
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Pouch
The Anemone™ is a low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie™ attachment straps (optional accessory). The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. The front flip phone pocket has dual pen holders for writing utensils or sun glasses.
- Compact 4" x 6" x 0.75" size
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Front exterior: 1.5" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION