- Hydration Compatible:No
- Model:Jumbo K.I.S.S.
- Model Number:MX9849GK
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Bag/Pack
The JUMBO K.I.S.S. 9849 distills Maxpedition's famous Versipack concept to its functional essence while delivering exceptional value. This special edition of the famous Jumbo Versipack is modified to embody the K.I.S.S. principle*. They've employed the same massing of pockets to retain the design's signature proportions and to maximize carry capacity. The combination of carry handle, removable & adjustable waist belt, and CCW compartment makes this bag the ideal lightweight concealed carry platform!
- Main: 9" x 8" x 3" with bottom drainage grommet
- Front: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- Side A: 7" x 3.5" x 2"
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" diameter with cinch (fits 32 oz. Nalgene bottle)
- Rear/CCW Compartment: 9" x 8.5" with 6.5" x 8" loop field
- Shoulder strap: Integral 1.5" quick release (min 26" strap alone / max 45" strap alone ; min 38" loop / max 58" loop)
- Includes high quality 1.5" non-slip shoulder pad
- Removable/adjustable waist belt of webbing; max. waist size 46" circumference
- Three islands of breathable material facilitates ventilation to keep body cool
- Tough PU-coated 800-Denier nylon fabric for approx. 25% weight reduction
- Dupont Teflonฎ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
*K.I.S.S. is an acronym for the design principle "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" This principle dictates that simplicity should be a key goal in design and that unnecessary complexity should be avoided.
Information from Maxpedition