- Weight:1 lb. 12.00 oz.
- Hydration Compatible:No
- Model:Jumbo S-Type
- Model Number:MX413BR
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Bag/Pack
The long awaited JUMBO Versipack (#0412) fulfills the multitude of requests for a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles, and an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept.
The JUMBO's main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie™. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
The JUMBO's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw. Ideal for left side carry.
- Main compartment: 8" long x 3" wide x 9" deep with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal: 6.5" long x 1.5" wide x 7" deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry); fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- Empty Weight: 1.8 lbs
Optional accessories (sold separately): #3501 Universal CCW Holster, #3502 Triple Magazine Holder, #3503 Dual Mag. Retention Insert, Grimloc Carabiner D-Ring, MAXPEDITION 32 oz. Wide-Mouth Nalgene Bottle
Also available #0412 Jumbo Versipack (Right side carry)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls (Why use zippers with paracord pulls? Answer: 550 paracord is durable, silent, readily available, and easily field replaceable. A paracord knot grabs well even with gloved hands and are pronounced enough to find in the dark.)
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength