- Color:OD Green
- Volume:700 cu. in.
- Weight:2 lbs. 6.00 oz.
- Hydration Compatible:Yes
- Model Number:MX0423G
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Bag/Pack
The Maxpedition GearSlinger series is our premium line of single shoulder packs that bridge the design/functional gap between our classic double shoulder strap Backpacks and our uniquely innovative Versipacks. The single shoulder design allows faster on-and-off, particularly over LBV and body armor and are superior to backpacks in terms of balance and comfort when using a single strap. While there are other "messenger" bags on the market, Maxpedition promises a much more durable product with all the bells and whistles needed for life on the battlefield and in everyday urban use. You can expect the Maxpedition quality and "thoughtfulness" you have come to depend upon and love.
The Malaga GearSlinger further extends the ambidextrous single shoulder sling pack family. This one is another size increment up and will fit a full letter size pad or similarly size item in the main compartment. Additional features include more organizational compartments, more PALS modular attachment points, and a hydration reservoir loop. Great for those who wants the ambidextrous capability of the LUNADA™ with compartment sizes similar to those of the TYPHOON™.
- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9” x 9” x 1.5” with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75” webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb, 6 oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION