- Color:OD Green
- Volume:350 cu. in.
- Weight:8.00 oz.
- Hydration Compatible:Yes
- Model Number:MX0230G
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Bag/Pack
The Maxpedition 0230 Rollypoly Folding Backpack is a sequential folding pouch in an ultralight backpack format, weighing in at only 8 oz. empty! The body of the pack is made from foldable lightweight 420-Denier coated nylon fabric while the base is made from abrasion-resistant 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric. Front panel is gusseted near the base allowing contents to expand away from wearer's body. Dual shoulder straps of 0.75" webbing are used to cinch the pack's opening and are adjustable in length. The Rollypoly Backpack is an excellent choice for short outdoor or urban excursions, fits wallet, keys, a jacket, some snacks, so you are not burdened by a full-size assault pack while enjoying your day off.
- Folded: 4.5" long x 4.5" wide x 2" thick
- Main: 16" x 11" x 2" with drainage grommet at base
- Inner Pocket: 7" x 5"
- Total Volume: Approx. 350 cu. in.
- Empty Weight: 8 oz.
- Belt: Integral closed loop, fits up to 3.5" belt
- Hydration: Accommodates up to 100 oz. reservoir
- Shoulder straps: Included, adjustable in length
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately), Siamese SlikClip (included)
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- TeflonŽ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION