- Weight:5.20 oz.
- Hydration Compatible:No
- Model Number:MX225F
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Pouch
Maxpedition's Large TacTile Pocket is an ultra flat general purpose pouch that can be stacked on top of one another or onto other size TacTile pouches. It is equipped with a full PALS matrix front and sides to accept other accessories as well. Great for unobtrusive attachment to any modular surface without "wasting" attachment points. Affix to body armor or tactical vest first then attach magazine and other mission essential pouches over it. Integral D-rings allow pouch to be used for stand-alone shoulder carry using optional strap. Two 6" x 1" loop fields can be used to attach ID or other patches. Recommended for documents, maps, tools, first aid supplies, power bars, and any other small items.
- Main Compartment: 8.5" x 6.5" x 1.5" with web divider, drainage grommet, paracord loop in front center
- Modular webbing (front): 3 rows x 6 channels
- Modular webbing (sides): 3 rows, 1 channel
- Attachment: 5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
INFORMATION FROM MAXPEDITION