- Overall Length (Axe):12.68"Overall Length (Knife):8.75"
- Head Width (Axe):4.53"
- Head Material (Axe):Boron
- Finish (Axe):BlackFinish (Knife):Satin
- Cutting Edge (Axe):4.125"
- Handle Material:Polymer
- Color (Axe):OrangeColor (Knife):Black, Orange
- Weight (Axe):17.64 oz.Weight (Knife):3.48 oz.
- Sheath (Axe):Leather
- Model:Outdoor Kit
- Model Number:FT13884
- Country of Origin:Sweden
- Best Use:Camp/Hike, Utility
- Product Type:-
- Blade Length (Knife):3.50"
- Blade Material (Knife):Stainless Steel
- Blade Style (Knife):Drop Point
- Edge Type (Knife):Plain
- Handle Length (Knife):5.25"
- Knife Type (Knife):Fixed Blade
The Morakniv Outdoor Kit 2001 contains the Mora 2000 fixed blade and Mora Camp Axe 1991.
The Mora of Sweden 2000 knife has a profile-ground, multi-functional blade as well as a patterned, high-friction grip handle. It is able to handle everything from fine carpentry work to cable scaling, which makes this knife a favorite among carpenters, electricians and construction workers. The blade is Swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel. This knife includes an orange plastic sheath with a flexible leather strap.
The Axe 1991 has a black epoxy coated boron steel head and reinforced orange plastic handle. Includes protective leather sheath.
There are over 100 years of collected know-how and experience behind every knife from Mora of Sweden. The difference between a normal knife and a genuine Morakniv is perceptible in many ways. A Morakniv is very sharp, and it stays sharp for a long time. The blade steel is the best quality available, selected and heat treated specifically for the knife's purpose. The ergonomically designed handle make a Morakniv an efficient, comfortable and safe knife to use.
Information from Mora of Sweden