- Max Output:800 Lumens
- Max Runtime:45 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:11000 Candela
- Beam Distance:209 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L U2
- Battery Type:CR123, 18650
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:1.34"
- Body Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:4.81 oz.
- Model Number:NITECORE-MT26
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Multi-Task MT26 flashlight from NiteCore is a bright and powerful performer. It features two lighting modes, Turbo mode (100% output) and a User-Defined or custom mode. The Turbo mode is accessed when the MT26 flashlight is switched ON and the head is lightly tightened. The User-Defined mode is accessed by slightly loosening the flashlight head. While in this mode, lightly and rapidly pressing the tailcap switch will cycle through the light output types: High, Mid, Low, SOS & Strobe. Pressing the switch all the way down will save and memorize a desired setting. The MT26 essentially has two output modes, selectable by tightening and loosening the head and a tailcap switch for on/off function and momentary-on.
- High efficiency current circuit board
- Two rapid switching modes suit various user requirements
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Intelligent memory functions
- Anti-rolling design
- Reverse polarity protection
- Broad voltage drive circuit, compatible with rechargeable and non-rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for better grip