- Max Output:2000 Lumens
- Max Runtime:18 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:20000 Candela
- Beam Distance:283 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L U2
- Battery Type:CR123, 18650
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:2.36"
- Body Diameter:1.97"
- Weight:12.20 oz.
- Model:TM11 Tiny Monster
- Model Number:NCTM11
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Nitecore TM11, aka Tiny Monster, is a pocket search light that is among the smallest and lightest rechargeable flashlights in the world! The TM11 is capable of 2000 lumens from its 3 XM-L LEDs. Easy to use interface with Daily and Turbo modes that are constant or momentary-on. The TM11 runs on eight (8) CR123 batteries or four (4) 18650 Li-ion batteries, but is capable of running on just two CR123 or one 18650 battery in emergency situations. The Nitecore TM11 is an ideal compact carry flashlight for those who need an extremely powerful beam.
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Compatible with both 18650 Li-ion and CR123 batteries
- Capable of using 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries in an emergency
- Innovative single button two-stage switch provides a user-friendly interface (patented)
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Coated mineral glass resists scratches
- Aluminum reflector ensures a constant and powerful beam
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard-anodized
- Turbo: 2000 lumens / 1.25 hours
- High: 1100 lumens / 3 hours
- Mid: 550 lumens 7.5 hours
- Low: 200 lumens / 18 hours