- Max Output:2800 Lumens
- Max Runtime:16 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:12600 Candela
- Beam Distance:224 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:1.90"
- Body Diameter:1.90"
- Weight:10.10 oz.
- Model:Mini Intimidator
- Model Number:SRMINI
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The SR Mini Intimidator makes a lot out of its relatively compact size. This variable output LED flashlight boasts an impressive 2800 lumens from three Cree XM-L2 LEDS. A highly diffused acrylic lens emits a smooth floodlight for soft area lighting. This type of illumination is ideal for close-up applications that require more than a small focused beam of light. Powered by 3x 18650s or 6x CR123a, the SR Mini offers three brightness levels, strobe and a momentary turbo mode for instant access to the brightest setting. The flat end allows the flashlight to tail stand for applications like emergency household lighting or camping. The bright wall of light is also practical for search and rescue.
The SR Mini does not support RCR123a or flat-top 18650 batteries.
- A highly diffused acrylic lens emits a smooth floodlight for soft area lighting
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels, activates strobe and momentary turbo mode
- The side switch illuminates to notify a user when the flashlight is on to avoid over-heating and save battery life if the head is down
- From the off position, automatically return to your last brightness level with the built-in memory function
- Easily accessible lock-out feature with a half turn of the tailcap
- Waterproof up to 2 meters
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Turbo: 2800 lumens / 2 hours
- High: 1200 lumens / 3.5 hours
- Mid: 600 lumens / 7 hours
- Low: 200 lumens / 16 hours
Information from OLIGHT