- Max Output:1200 Lumens
- Max Runtime:40 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:84100 Candela
- Beam Distance:580 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- Battery Type:18650, CR123
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:2.48"
- Body Diameter:0.75"
- Weight:14.29 oz.
- Model Number:SR52
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Flashlight
The SR52 Intimidator has a smaller body than the SR51, but it gives up nothing in power to it's bigger brother. This variable output LED flashlight boasts an impressive 1200 lumens a Cree XM-L2 LED. Powered by three 18650 or six CR123A batteries, the SR52 offers three modes of operation. The blue O-ring at the head of the flashlight glows in the dark to help you locate your light after use. The flat end allows the flashlight to tail stand for applications like emergency household lighting or camping. The bright wall of light is also practical for search and rescue.
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels and activates strobe
- A micro-USB port allows rechargeable batteries to be charged while inside the light
- A charging status indicator on the power supply notifies you when light is fully charged
- A power status LED indicator on the side of the flashlight glows red when batteries are low
- From the off position, automatically return to your last brightness level with the built-in memory function
- Lock-out function to prevent accidental activation
- A blue o-ring at the head of the flashlight glows in the dark to help locate your flashlight after use
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Stainless steel bezel provides protection from drops