- Max Output:135 Lumens
- Max Runtime:2.50 Hours
- Water Resistance:IPX-7
- LED Type:C4
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Body Diameter:1.47"
- Weight:4.18 oz.
- Model Number:STR69110
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Flashlight
The TLR-1 from Streamlight is part of the Tactical Gun Mount series. It's an intensly bright, virtually indestructable tactical light that attaches/detaches to almost any gun in seconds. Now featuring the latest C4® LED technology producing 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs. Max output on the TLR-1 is 135 Lumens and 7,000 candela. Run time is 2.5 hours and regulated for consistent illumination level.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life (included)
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 7,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 135 lumens measured system output.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch