- Max Output:600 Lumens
- Max Runtime:3 Hours
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:1.37"
- Weight:1 lb. 3.80 oz.
- Model:Shotgun Forend
- Model Number:DSF-1300/F12
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Flashlight
The DSF-1300/F12 has two levels of tactical illumination, ambidextrous switching, a slender ergonomic design, and legendary SureFire reliability and durability. The DSF-1300/F12 is the ultimate WeaponLight for Winchester Defender 1200/1300, SPX, and Fabrique Nationale d’Herstal (FNH) P-12 combat shotguns.
This compact, lightweight system replaces the weapon’s original factory forend and features a recoil-proof LED that generates 600 lumens of blinding white light at maximum output, or 200 lumens with twice the runtime on its high setting. The LED’s light is focused by a precision reflector to create a smooth, wide beam perfect for closer-range shotgun applications typical in law enforcement and home defense—with enough reach and surround light to properly identify threats and maintain situational awareness.
The DSF-1300/F12 features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switches on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters. Selecting the LED’s output is achieved by activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the output-mode selector switch until the desired output level (600 or 200 lumens) is set. The selected output can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary activation, and it stays at that output level until reset. Every DSF-Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
A lightweight but strong aluminum module protects the optics, LED, and sophisticated electronics, minimizing length with side-by-side placement of the two lithium batteries that power the system. The module has a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish to protect against scratches, abrasion, and corrosion, while O-ring and gasket seals keep out moisture, dust, and debris. The slender forend body is made from extremely tough polymer and is textured for a secure hold and features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switching on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters.
The DSF-1300/F12 provides unmatched power, versatility, and control, making it a must-have on Winchester Defender 1200/1300, SPX, and FNH P-12 shotguns used in combat, law enforcement, or home defense.
Fits: Winchester Defender 1200, 1300, FN F-12, and SPX shotgunFeatures:
- Virtually indestructible, two-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting, and 200 lumens with nearly twice the runtime on high
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Switching—ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, output-mode-selector switch on left side, system-disable switch on forend bottom
- Slender, lightweight, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure grip
- Construction—Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body; coated, tempted window; O-ring & gasket seals for weatherproofing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise