- Max Output:125 Lumens
- Max Runtime:67 Hours
- Battery Type:AA
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:1.125"
- Weight:4.10 oz.
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Flashlight
The E2L Outdoorsman — now with a 125-lumen maximum output — is a compact, dual-output, extended-runtime flashlight featuring a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens.
The E2L has a click-type pushbutton tailcap switch — press for momentary on, press until it clicks for constant-on. The switch is also used to select the light output level: press or click for a 5-lumen ultra long-runtime low beam that's perfect for reading a map, performing tasks inside a tent, or navigating around a campsite without degrading your dark-adapted vision. Release and press again within two seconds, or click again within two seconds, for a powerful 90-lumen high beam to reach deep into the dark.
The high-strength steel clip allows it to be securely stowed in a pocket or pack and provide quick and easy hands-free illumination by clipping the light to a hat brim or bill. Machined from aerospace aluminum and finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for resistance to abrasion and corrosion, the E1L is O-ring and gasket sealed, making it waterproof to a depth of one meter.
Because of its dual-output, extended runtimes, and the fact it can be powered by more readily available AA batteries, the E2L AA is a great choice for outdoor activities, emergency use, and as a disaster/survival kit flashlight.Features:
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — 125-lumen high for maximum light, 5-lumen low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off and then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
* Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum output at this setting