- Max Output:500 Lumens
- Max Runtime:67 Hours
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:1.10"
- Weight:4.20 oz.
- Model:EB2 Backup
- Model Number:EB2C-A-BK
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Flashlight
The EB2 Backup from Surefire is a dual-output flashlight with a stunning 500-lumen maximum output that can be used as a primary or backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. The EB2 features an ultra-high-output, virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that create a high-intensity beam optimized for both reach and situational awareness.
The tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body protects the EB2's sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimize clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip permits secure head-up or head-down carry, as well as field-expedient hands-free lighting if clipped to the bill or brim of a hat.
This Surefire EB2 Backup is the Click-type switch model. To use the Click-type switch partially press tailcap push button for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Choice of two models with distinct tailcap switch options: tactical type and click-type; see details under Description
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Available in Black and Desert Tan
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- High: 500 lumens / 2.25 hours
- Low: 5 lumens / 67 hours