- Max Output:300 Lumens
- Max Runtime:1.30 Hours
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tailcap, Tape Switch
- Weight:4.10 oz.
- Model:Mini Scout
- Model Number:M300C-BK
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The SureFire M300 Mini Scout Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, is a compact, lightweight, powerful LED WeaponLight that mounts securely to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp. Its recoil and shock-proof LED emitter is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 300-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness.
The M300 can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the forend.
- High-performance, recoil-proof LED generates 300 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew clamp securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life
Information from Surefire