- Max Output:1000 Lumens
- Max Runtime:11 Hours
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:2.50"
- Weight:10.90 oz.
- Model Number:M3LT-B-S
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The M3LT-S-B features a large-diameter Turbohead, a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, and an ultra high-output 4-die LED emitter. The high-performance LED is virtually immune to failure since there is no filament to burn out or break, and it provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries compared to incandescent lights of similar lumen output.
This model includes an ultra high-output strobe mode for special tactical applications or for signaling purposes. It comes standard with a high-strength aerospace aluminum body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme durability. Also features an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provides a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Strobe for tactical applications
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life