- Max Output:200 Lumens
- Max Runtime:2 Hours
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:5.30 oz.
- Model Number:M600C-TN
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The SureFire Scout Light is an unobtrusive, yet extremely powerful, addition to any weapon equipped with a Picatinny rail. It uses just two 123A lithium batteries to generate 200 lumens, more than six times the light produced by a typical four D-cell flashlight. Digital power regulation efficiently manages battery life to provide two hours of tactical level light output.
To activate Scout Light, the operator can install a push-button tailcap switch or a removable 7" tape switch. Scout Light attaches to a Picatinny rail with the included thumbscrew clamp.
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical output with TIR lens for close-to medium-range applications
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Integral thumbscrew clamp for Picatinny rails
- Switches-momentary on tape with 7" cable, momentary/constant-on push button (included)
- Backed by Surefire's No-hassle guarantee
Includes: M600C light w/ M75 rail mount, two 123A lithium batteries, click on/off tailcap, 7" tape switch, alcohol prep pad, Velcro attachment pads, manual