- Max Output:150 Lumens
- Max Runtime:8 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:6000 Candela
- Battery Type:CR123
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:1.125"
- Body Diameter:0.75"
- Weight:4.50 oz.
- Model Number:M600V-A-BK
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The M600V Scout Light is a dual-spectrum, compact weapons light for long guns equipped with Picatinny rails. The M600V features a high-output LED with a tight, white-light beam, or infrared illumination for use with night vision devices. To switch from one mode to the other, simply push and twist the selector ring. To turn the light on, use either the push button tailcap switch, or attach the pressure activated tape switch that can be positioned where you choose.
The LED lights are almost immune to failure as there is no filament to burn out or break. The light is made of lightweight aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing to toughness and resistance to corrosion. The light lens is made of optically coated tempered glass for durability as well as maximum light transmission. The M600V also has an O-ring seal to protect against the elements.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Switches—Momentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on push button switch
- Mounting system—Integral Swing-Lever™ clamp for MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Information from Surefire