- Max Output:600 Lumens
- Max Runtime:46 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:13260 Candela
- Water Resistance:1 Meter
- Battery Type:CR123, 18650
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:1.37"
- Weight:6.20 oz.
- Model:P1R Peacekeeper
- Model Number:P1R-B-BK
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Tactical
- Product Type:Flashlight
The P1R Peacekeeper is a powerful, dual-output LED flashlight developed for those who patrol our streets. This game-changing rechargeable boasts a virtually indestructible high-performance LED that’s focused by a precision reflector to produce a brilliant 600-lumen beam on high with significant reach and substantial peripheral illumination for situational awareness. And its compact, knurled body make the P1R ideal for use with a handgun. It also features a useful 15-lumen low-output setting that provides extended runtime for close-up tasks.
The first press or click of its click-type tailcap switch unleashes a stunning 600-lumen beam, which is perfect for threat identification and overwhelming the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor. Press or click a second time, within two seconds, to produce a 15-lumen low-output beam ideal for close- to medium-range tasks and greatly extended runtime. On either setting, the tailcap switch allows selection of momentary-on activation when pressed, or constant-on activation when clicked.
The Peacekeeper is powered by a readily available 18650 lithium-ion battery that’s easily recharged using either an AC wall charger or a DC vehicle charger, both included. It can also be powered by two disposable 123A lithium batteries, if necessary.
Constructed of aerospace aluminum with knurling for a secure grip, the body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for maximum durability. The body is also O-ring and gasket sealed for dirt and water resistance. Built for law enforcement, the rugged dual-output Peacekeeper delivers exceptional performance for both tactical and non-tactical applications.
- Virtually indestructible high-output LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Reflector shapes far-reaching beam with intense center and significant surround light for peripheral vision
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press or click for maximum output, press or click again within two seconds for useful low-output setting
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability
- Includes energy-dense 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC charger, and DC car charger
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
- High: 600 lumens / 1.75 hours
- Low: 15 lumens / 46 hours