- Brand:Survival Metrics
- Product Type:Survival
The Survival Tape Pak from Survival Metrics is a high-performance tape system for outdoor and urban use- made to military specifications and currently used by military forces around the world. Survival Tape has two components that enable a wider variety of survival tasks to be accomplished and under more difficult situations - more useful than your standard duct tape.
- Color: Tactical Green
- (2) 100 MPH Tape (2" x 4')
- Mil-Spec hollow polytube core fabric matrix tape. This tape is known throughout military circles as the best tape to use for wide variety of tasks.
- How is this tape better than standard duct tape?
- - Better adheres to objects that vibrate, pull, or twist.
- Better re-application.
- Stronger: Built upon connected woven matrix with high thread count.
- Its top finish enables better wrapping on itself than duct tape.
- Adhesive is more stable over time than duct tape, and comes off cleaner.
- More flexible fabric: conforms around rough surfaces much better than standard duct tape, due to its more flexible fabric that puts more adhesive in contact with the surface.
- Two layers of protection, unlike standard duct tape: The top layer, and the opaque layer in the adhesive. This enables it to better hold through sunlight, heat, cold, snow, and rain.
- (1) Silicone Self-Fusing Tape (1" x 5')
- When stretched and wrapped on any surface, it bonds instantly and forms a watertight, airtight seal, even when applied underwater or exposed to or submerged in solvents.
- - Clean, Self-Fusing and Permanent
- Repairs Leaks Under Pressure , Under Water
- Controls an unbelievable 700 PSI
- Seals Air and Water Tight in Seconds
- Each Layer Insulated to 8000 Volts
- Tolerates 500 degree F Temperatures
- Flexibility Maintained to -85° degree F
- Works on Dirty, Greasy and Wet Surfaces