- Overall Length:12.00"
- Blade Length:7.25"
- Blade Thickness:0.06"
- Blade Material:15N20
- Finish:Black, Satin
- Edge Type:Plain
- Blade Style:Sheepsfoot
- Handle Length:4.75"
- Handle Thickness:0.66"
- Handle Material:Polypropylene
- Weight:6.48 oz.
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Country of Origin:New Zealand
- Best Use:Kitchen
- Product Type:Knife
The Kiwi Santoku knife from Svord features a full-tang 15N20 high carbon steel blade for efficient cutting in the kitchen. This model has a white polypropylene handle with red liner accents. The blade comes in a two-tone finish with black flats and satin grinds. Ships with a blade edge guard.Features:
- 15N20 high carbon steel for a razor sharp knife edge
- Sheepsfoot style blade for chopping, slicing and cutting
- The full-tang polypropylene handle is both strong and lightweight
- Includes a blade guard for protecting the edge while stored
This version of the Kiwi Santoku has a two-tone finished blade and a white handle with red liner accents.