- Overall Length:10.00"
- Blade Length:4.375"
- Cutting Edge:4.00"
- Blade Thickness:-
- Blade Material:154CM
- Blade Style:Tanto
- Blade Grind:Flat
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:5.625"
- Handle Thickness:0.42"
- Handle Material:Stainless Steel
- Knife Type:Butterfly
- Model:Barebones 2.0
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Everyday Carry, Recreation
- Product Type:Knife
Coming Soon! Click the "Email Me" button above to be notified when this knife is in stock!
The Barebones 2.0 is an impressive evolution of the original, and takes the design in a new direction with a mean tanto blade profile and modified weight. Its skeletonized stainless steel handles offer superb balance for a wide variety of flipping styles. The blade is made from durable 154CM stainless steel with a crowned spine and stonewashed finish. The Barebones 2.0 proves itself as another must-have for balisong enthusiasts everywhere.Features:
- Skeletonized stainless steel handles offer reduced weight and balanced handling.
- 154CM blade steel provides exceptional cutting performance and edge retention.
- Tapped spacers have been replaced with sex bolt construction.