- Product Type:Knife
DISCONTINUED MODEL. This rare CRKT knife is in mint condition and not likely to be seen here again.
Designed by Brian Tighe and based on his custom Tighe Breaker™ folder. The Mini Tighe Breaker is smaller personal carry model with a 2.875” blade.
- Features CRKT's OutBurst™ assisted opening mechanism, which instantly springs the blade fully open after you have opened the blade approximately 30 degrees.
- AutoLAWKS™ that automatically actuates when the folder is opened and locked, creating a virtual fixed blade instantly.
- CRKT used cell-phone manufacturing technology to create nylon scales with an extremely durable textured metallic coating.
- Preminum AUS 8 stainless steel for the modified Tanto blade. Non-reflective black titanium nitride coating. Features CRKT's exclusive Veff™ Serrated edges (from knife designer Tom Veff). Wise angled serrations (60 degrees to the edge results in cutting points that bite instantly and dig deep upon contact.
- Dual stainless steel thumb studs. Rigid InterFrame build with two stainless steel liners, one locking, and a solid Zytel® back spacer.
- Custom removable stainless steel clothing/gear clip.
Blade: Length: 2.875” (7.3 cm)
Thickness: 0.12” (0.3 cm)
Steel: AUS 8, 56-58 HRC
Closed: Handle length: 3.875” (9.8 cm)
Open: Overall length: 6.875” (17.5 cm)
Weight: 2.9 oz. (82 g)
Information from CRKT