- Overall Length:6.625"
- Blade Length:3.50"
- Number of Blades:3
- Blade Material:Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point, Sheepsfoot, Spey
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:3.625"
- Handle Material:Acrylic
- Bolster Material:Nickel Silver
- Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
- Weight:11.20 oz.
- User:Right Hand, Left Hand
- Knife Type:Manual
- Opener:Nail Nick
- Lock Type:Slip Joint
- Model:Florida State National Champs Stockman
- Model Number:FSU9318CI
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Knife
The Case Florida State National Champs Stockman is a traditional pocket knife that is ideal for those who collect Florida State University items and knives.Features:
- Stainless steel clip point, sheepsfoot, and spey blades with mirror finish.
- "Jan 4, 2014 Pasadena, CA FSU 34 AU 31", "Unconquered And Undefeated 14-0", and red spear point design blade etching.
- Cracked Ice Corelon handle with nickel silver bolsters and inlay.
- Handle reads "SEMINOLES" with the FSU logo as the O.
- Comes in hardshell gift box with artwork inside of lid.
- Serialized and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.