- Overall Length:6.00"
- Blade Length:2.75"
- Number of Blades:2
- Blade Material:Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point, Standard
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:3.375"
- Handle Material:Bone
- Bolster Material:Nickel Silver
- Weight:3.20 oz.
- User:Right Hand, Left Hand
- Knife Type:Manual
- Opener:Nail Nick
- Lock Type:Slip Joint
- Model Number:CA22086
- Pattern:TB62110 SS
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Everyday Carry
- Product Type:Knife
The Case Saddlehorn TB62110SS is a traditional pocket knife which is compact, durable, and reliable. This time tested knife style makes for an excellent choice to carry any and every day.Features:
- The two stainless steel blades have a mirror finish, and are both a clip point and standard.
- The handle is made of burnt persimmon bone with nickel silver bolsters.
- The front of the handle has a detailed engraved Case logo pattern and the back has sawcut jigging.
- This knife, like most traditional knifes, is a slip joint.