- Model:10" Diamond Steel Fine
- Model Number:DS0F
- Country of Origin:USA
- Product Type:Sharpener
Fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of a traditional butcher's steel. This diamond sharpening rod has a sanitary black plastic handle with large guard and a color-coded ring for easy grit designation and hang-up. Fine diamond stone (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. Rod measures 10” x .375” (254 mm x 10 mm). Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed -- sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.Features:
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety.
- Color-coded ring for easy grit designation and easy hang-up.
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge.
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones.
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water.
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.