- Max Output:70 Lumens
- Max Runtime:26 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:55 Candela
- Beam Distance:15 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-E
- Battery Type:AAA
- Material:Plastic, Aluminum
- Weight:1.20 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Camp/Hike
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Fenix HL 10 2016 edition has arrived with more features than ever. This model comes mounted as a headlamp, but easily pops out for handheld use when needed. This powerful headlamp offers 70 lumens max output in a featherweight case that comes in a black finish. Three brightness levels deliver a 90 degree beam with a 100 degree tilt inside the durable case.Features:
- Aluminum construction for a strong, lightweight body.
- Runs of one regular AAA battery.
- Max output of 70 lumens with 3 modes.
- Phillip LXZ2-5770 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 5 years free repair with a limited lifetime guarantee from Fenix.