- Max Output:1750 Lumens
- Max Runtime:400 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:10268 Candelas
- Beam Distance:663 ft.
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IP66
- LED Type:Cree XM-L2, XP-G2 R5
- Battery Type:18630, CR123A
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Switch:Push Button
- Weight:5.35 oz.
- Model Number:HP30RXBK
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Camp/Hike
- Product Type:Flashlight
This HP30R model comes in a black finish with a gray and yellow headband.
The Fenix HP30R Rechargeable Headlamp flashlight offers the power and versatility needed for outdoor adventurers and rescue professionals. It has a dual interface with a powerful floodlight and a spotlight for a combined maximum output of 17650 lumens. The HP30R employs an external battery pack that can be worn on a belt or pack, keeping the headlamp light and comfortable. Two included 18650 batteries can be charged directly in the battery pack that's outfitted with an external USB for charging other devices in a pinch. Get the power and versatility you crave with the Fenix HP30R.Features:
- External battery pack can be charged internally and used as a power bank for other devices.
- Lockout function for safe and convenient use.
- Free switching between Spot and Floodlight or simultaneous use.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Aluminum allow die-casting design for security and heat dissipation.
- Turbo(Spotlight): 1000 lumens / 4 hours
- High (Spotlight): 400 lumens / 6.5 hours
- Mid (Spotlight): 130 lumens / 21 hours
- Low (Spotlight): 30 lumens / 83 hours
- Turbo (Floodlight): 750 lumens / 4 hours
- High (Floodlight): 400 lumens / 6 hours
- Mid (Floodlight): 130 lumens / 23 hours
- Low (Floodlight): 5 lumens / 400 hours