- Max Output:220 Lumens
- Max Runtime:58 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:3600 Candela
- Beam Distance:120 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:2 Meters
- LED Type:CREE XP-E2
- Battery Type:14500, AA
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:0.70"
- Body Diameter:0.70"
- Weight:1.20 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The LD09 2015 Edition has a max output of 220 lumens using a 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery and 130 lumens using a standard AA battery. Like other Fenix flashlights the LD09 has an ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, reverse polarity protection so you don't fry the circuit, and digitally regulated output for constant brightness. The LD09 features a multifunction tail cap switch and has an aircraft-grade aluminum body with a Type III hard coat anodized finish. Maximum distance = 95 meters. Waterproof to 2 meters. Impact resistant to 1 meter.The handle has an anti-roll design. ANSI/NEMA FL1 standards.
Mode: Output / Runtime
- High (14500): 220 lumens / 1 hour
- High (AA): 130 lumens / 0.83 hours
- Medium (14500): 50 lumens / 8.25 hours
- Medium (AA): 50 lumens / 5 hours
- Low (14500): 3 lumens / 58 hours
- Low (AA): 3 lumens / 43 hours