- Max Output:300 Lumens
- Max Runtime:70 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:4225 Candela
- Beam Distance:130 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-G
- Battery Type:AA, 14500
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:0.80"
- Body Diameter:0.80"
- Weight:1.90 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
Made to provide compact, everyday functionality, the LD11 is a crowd-pleaser with its readily available AA battery and for the user looking for a 300 lumen beam the intelligent drive circuit also a 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery. Four brightness levels plus a strobe mode are selected with the convenient tail cap switch.Features:
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Push-button tail cap switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Turbo: 300 lumens / 0.83 hours (using 14500 battery only)
- High: 130 lumens / 1.66-2 hours
- Medium: 50 lumens / 3.66-7.83 hours
- Low: 3 lumens / 55-70 hours
*Note: The above-mentioned parameters (lab-tested by using a 2500mAh Ni-MH battery and an 800mAh 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.