- Max Output:960 Lumens
- Max Runtime:200 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:22500 Candela
- Beam Distance:300 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1 Meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2
- Battery Type:AA
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Dual Switch
- Head Diameter:1.57"
- Body Diameter:1.57"
- Weight:6.98 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Best Use:Camp/Hike
- Product Type:Flashlight
This Fenix LD41 2015 Edition flashlight has been upgraded with a high-performance Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED that puts out 960 lumens! The design of the LD41 allows a comfortable grip and accommodates a deep and large reflector for better, longer beam throw. The LD41 uses 4 AA batteries and has 4 brightness levels and 2 flashing modes (Strobe, SOS). The LD41 has two tail cap switches, one for power and the other to cycle through output modes. The hard anodized aluminum body is lightweight and compact, while also being impact resistant (1 meter) and waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters). The Fenix LD41 flashlight is an all-around light with great performance.
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polatrity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Digitally regulated output that a maintains constant brightness
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Includes Lanyard, Spare O-rings, & Holster
- Turbo: 960 lumens / 1 hour
- High: 400 lumens / 2 hours 25 minutes
- Mid: 150 lumens / 9 hours 30 minutes
- Low: 6 lumens / 200 hours
- Strobe: 960 lumens
- SOS: 150 lumens