- Product Type:Replacement Part
This Flytanium V2 titanium Handle Kit was created to provide a custom handle option for the Benchmade 32 balisong knife. These V2 scales provide slightly more weight and stability to the popular 32 design.
Made from 6AL-4V titanium, these scales increase the overall weight slightly for more heft in hand. The V2 titanium scales were engineered to be a perfect fit, that will turn your Benchmade 32 into the knife you always wanted it to be. *Knife not included.Features:
- 6AL-4V titanium scales increase the overall weight to approximately 3.58 oz.
- Each scale has a machined hole design with ergonomic chamfered edges for a smooth, comfortable grip.
- Made in the USA construction ensures a solid, durable build.
- Item Includes a Flytanium polishing cloth and sticker.
Correctly installing the scales will require some basic tools and skill. You will need a high quality T6 and T8 torx bit to remove the screws and pivots from your Benchmade knife. The pivots and screws are NOT easy to remove and require some force, so be sure to use a high quality set of torx drivers that are in good condition. It's recommended to start with the safe handle and then move on to the bite handle. Please use blue loctite on all screws and pivots and let cure for a full 24 hours before using.
*Please Note: Benchmade's Warranty does not cover disassembly of any knife by any person other than Benchmade’s Warranty department. There are many small parts and pieces on the 32 knives, Blade HQ is not responsible for lost or damaged pieces. Disassemble at your own risk.