- Max Output:425 Lumens
- Max Runtime:45 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:3500 Candela
- Beam Distance:118 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L
- Battery Type:CR123, 18650
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:1.00"
- Body Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:2.50 oz.
- Model:JET-III Pro ST Cycler
- Model Number:ST-Cycler
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The ST Cycler is specifically designed by JETBeam for hiking, biking, camping and other outdoor activities. The 425 lumens of output light up the darkest of nights with a broad and uniform spill beam. The ST Cycler has two modes, Cycling and Outdoor, which are accessed by tightening or loosening the head. The Outdoor Mode has three levels of brightness (Turbo-Mid-Low) and Strobe. The Cycling Mode includes Low brightness, warning signal, warning lighting and SOS. Each are easily accessed by lightly pressing the tail cap switch. This flashlight is made to be used and abused, it has a hard anodized aluminum body with plenty of knurling and is IPX-8 rated waterproof and submersible while also being impact resistant.
- Coated mineral glass lens
- Aluminum reflector
- Special designed user interface for cycling and outdoor activities
- Compatible with both CR123 and 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Built-in over-discharge protection circuit for 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Turbo Mode: 425 lumens, 1.5 hour
- High Mode: 190 lumens, 3.5 hours
- Mid Mode: 50 lumens, 14 hours
- Low Mode: 10 lumens, 45 hours
- Warning Light Mode: 270 lumens, 2 hours
Includes: lanyard, replacement tailcap, removable clip, spare O-rings, and instruction manual.
JETBeam was founded in 2004 by two engineers who turned their enthusiasm for flashlights into a vision of bringing innovative, ultra-high quality portable illumination products to the international market. To date JETBeam has expanded to include sales in 30 countries with 30 unique models in numerous categories to fit every need and condition.
Information from JETBeam