- Black-finished drop point blade made from CPM 4V steel.
- Thumb hole opener for one-handed use.
- Black micarta handle scales.
- Slip joint non-locking mechanism.
- Deep-carry, tip-up pocket clip.
The Kizer Zipslip isn't just a great everyday carry knife, it's an everywhere carry knife. This update to the traditional slipjoint folder comes from the minds of Michael Vagnino and Tom Ferry, sporting the innovative Everflush backbar. The backbar allows the addition of easy one-handed opening to a slipjoint folding knife design.
Check out Kizer Folding Knives for more well-made pocket knives! For more Modern Traditional Pocket Knives, take a look at the rest of our selection!