- Weight:1 lb. 12.00 oz.
- Hydration Compatible:No
- Model:Jumbo S-Type
- Model Number:MX413B
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Product Type:Bag/Pack
The long awaited JUMBO Versipack (#0412) fulfills the multitude of requests for (1) a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles, and (2) an effective concealed carry system utilizing the Fatboy shoulder sling concept.
Point (1) The JUMBO's main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie™. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
Point (2) The JUMBO's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw. Ideal for left side carry.
You asked for it, we built it.
- Main compartment: 8" long x 3" wide x 9" deep with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal: 6.5" long x 1.5" wide x 7" deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A: 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry); fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder: Integral 2" strap (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- Empty Weight: 1.8 lbs
Optional accessories (sold separately): #3501 Universal CCW Holster, #3502 Triple Magazine Holder, #3503 Dual Mag. Retention Insert, Grimloc Carabiner D-Ring, MAXPEDITION 32 oz. Wide-Mouth Nalgene Bottle
Also available #0412 Jumbo Versipack (Right side carry)
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Dupont Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls (Why use zippers with paracord pulls? Answer: 550 paracord is durable, silent, readily available, and easily field replaceable. A paracord knot grabs well even with gloved hands and are pronounced enough to find in the dark.)
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength