- Max Output:170 Lumens
- Max Runtime:14 Hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:1200 Candela
- Beam Distance:69 Meters
- Impact Resistance:1.5 Meters
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-G R5
- Battery Type:CR2
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:0.78"
- Body Diameter:0.78"
- Weight:0.80 oz.
- Model Number:NITECORE-SENS-MINI
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The SENS Mini has three output levels and the innovative ADT mode (Active Dimming Technology). Aluminum construction with twist-head switch and TIR lens. Uses a single CR2 battery.
The SENS Series flashlights from Nitecore feature a unique brightness control method that utilizes an acceleration sensor to determine the output mode desired. When the flashlight is turned on from off it will enter high output level when the head is parallel to the floor, medium output level when the head is at 45 degrees, and low output level when the head is pointing straight down. So, the mode is based on the angle of the flashlight when turned on and it stays in that mode unless turned off and on at a different angle (see illustration above).
The Nitecore SENS lights also feature the Active Dimming Technology (ADT) mode, which continuously detects the angle of the flashlight in relation to the floor, while the micro processor uses this data to vary the light output. This mode is activated by turning on the flashlight while the head points straight up. One of the many advantages of ADT mode is significantly longer runtimes when compared to a regular flashlight.
- Highly effective current circuit board
- High efficiency circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 14 hours
- 3 presetted brightness levels
- Active dimming system with auto-adjust function
- Soft turn-on mode and low illumination for everyday usage
- Convenient one-handed operation
- Reverse polarity protection
- Equipped with integrated lens
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- Type III military grade hard anodizing
- Special-made rhombic knurling for better grip
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Tail stand ability
- High: 170 lumens / 1 hour
- Mid: 50 lumens / 4 hours
- Low: 20 lumens / 14 hours