- Max Runtime:80 Hours
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- Battery Type:23A
- Batteries Included:Yes
- Head Diameter:0.75"
- Body Diameter:0.75"
- Weight:1.30 oz.
- Model Number:GLT02473
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Glo-Toob FX is a remarkable new solution for anywhere, anytime lighting. Features a waterproof and crush-proof design, this utility light is virtually indestructible. Use it anywhere you would normally use a chemical light stick.
This device is small and light enough to be used as a keychain accessory, yet is powerful enough to be used as a tent light or emergency marker. Delivers a smooth 360° circle of light from a single battery. Uses a 23A battery (included).
The Glo-Toob FX features 7 programmable modes: Equal Flash, Beacon Strobe, Slow Strobe, S.O.S., Throb, 100% Constant On and 25% Constant On. Provides 30 hours of usable light per battery with the permanently on mode and up to 80 hours with the slow strobe mode. The tube body is made of clear epoxy resin that has been tinted to match the LED color. The acrylic diffuses the light around the central aluminum battery chamber core.
To see all the Glo-Toob products we carry, click HERE!
- Three LEDs provide bright and useful circular area light
- Sits upright on a flat base, or hangs from a stainless steel ring at top
- Uses one type 23A twelve-volt alkaline battery (included)
- Delivers 30-80 hours of usable light
- Simple, reliable twist switch, mounted in the cap
- The twist-off cap makes battery replacement easy and tool-free
- Durable epoxy resin and aluminum construction
- Small and light, 2-3/4" tall, 3/4" diameter, weighs just 34 grams
- O-rings seal out water, dust, and dirt
- Conservatively-driven LEDs have typical 100,000 hour lifespan
- Push button cap is splash proof only. SCUBA cap is 3500m or 11500 feet. Twist cap is 3500m or 11500 feet
- Color: Red